If you’re looking for an expert to interview for your blog or article, there are a few resources you can turn to. One of the most comprehensive and efficient options is RTIR (Real-Time Information Retrieval).
1) Researching Online: The best way to find potential experts to interview is to conduct some research online. Begin by typing in keywords related to the topic you’re writing about in a search engine like Google. From there, sift through the results, looking for credible sources and potential experts to contact.
2) Contacting Enquiries: You can also contact media and press enquiries departments to see if they can provide you with a list of potential experts. Simply contact the department via telephone or email and explain what you’re looking for.
3) Using Social Media: Social media, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, can also be an invaluable tool for locating potential expert interviewees. For example, searching for industry-related hashtags on Twitter can bring up some excellent results!
4) Using RTIR: RTIR is a great way to locate potential expert interviewees quickly and easily. To get started, simply enter the keyword related to your topic of interest and let the software do the work for you. RTIR can help you locate experts in business, academia, and many other industries within a matter of minutes.
5) Reaching Out: Once you’ve located potential experts to interview, it’s time to reach out to them and see if they’re available to talk. Be sure to explain clearly the purpose of your enquiry, and be willing to answer any questions they may have. If they’re not available, don’t be afraid to contact other potential candidates on your list.
Finding expert interviewees doesn’t have to be a difficult or time-consuming process. By utilizing RTIR, as well as other online resources, you’ll be able to quickly compile a comprehensive list of potential candidates for your next article. Good luck!
How to find an expert to interview using RTIR just go to www.rtir.com and find an expert to interview, Setup an interview here is what you can write Hi Expert using their name of course. My name is blah de blah I love your xyz product or service. I specialise in promoting experts such as yourself for FREE if you would like to discuss this in more detail you can skype me my skype username = is my name or email my email or my personal tel no is 12334444444 And we can discuss it in more detail thanks for your time.
Check out my website for more info AskSotiris.com/LearnMore