What’s Holding You Back From Making Money On Your Website Or Blog?
It’s of course completely possible that you are completely unique and this is not something that is affecting you.
The thing is I cannot count on one hand the number of people who are not making one or even all of these mistakes, so if you are not one of them congratulations.
On the other hand, if you are one of them then you need to make some changes if you want to increase your income from your website or blog.
- Being a cheapskate wanting everything for free or low cost will generally ensure everything from your tools to your hosting is crap and will lose you an arm and a leg and lots of $$$$$ and business in the long run.
- Listening to beginners with little or no experience in your business.
- Listening to clueless people who pretend to be experts giving you tips to make money online when they don’t know the first thing about it. I was on a webinar training this week that had one of these unfortunate wanna be gurus teaching on it the stuff they didn’t know and questions they answered wrong was ridiculous.
- Telling your mentors your capabilities and not doing or buying the things that you need to do to transform your online business.
- Asking your mentor what to do and then doing the opposite every time we have a name for that one. Yes, we call them an Askhole.
- Not posting regular content on your blog or website.
- Not sharing your blog or website content in enough places when you create it.
- Getting a web designer instead of a marketer to make your website most web designers have no idea how to make money from their websites that’s why they often spend three months at a time designing a website that makes little to no money.
- Not creating proper calls to action on your content.
- Having a website with nothing to buy no shopping art or affiliate links means no money.
- Wasting time with people who are not committed or are not ready for your product or services.
- Telling yourself BS stories about what you can or cannot afford to buy, instead decide what you have to buy and figure out how you are going to do it.
- Write down what you are going to do your goals your tasks and what you are buying and by when if you don’t these things then they will probably never happen.
- Don’t listen to negative friends or spouses it’s your business, not theirs if they want to help you great, if they don’t then they should get their nose out of your business because it is none of their business what you do in it.
15. This is a big one putting all your eggs in one basket lots of pretend gurus teach this nonsense, just focus on one social network. (Complete BS)
Having all your eggs in one social network can and will eventually lead to you losing your eggs and probably your income too.
Big social networks and advertising companies are totally untrustworthy, especially for the little guy or gal.
Yes, you can choose to spend more time in one social network than the others but you still need to create accounts in most of them.
Spend a few hours a week growing them and when you create a new piece of content take twenty minutes to share your post on all the social networks, not just one. Here is a list of some of the social networks that I use.
If you want to find out more about me and how I make money online Click Here