Why Are You Struggling To Make Money Online?
This is a huge question for many people who have started a business on the Internet. And there are normally a few reasons for this which are pretty simple to see when you know what to look for.
- The wrong reason is what you are actually focusing on, when it comes to your website.
- You just focus on making the sale but not delivering value to your readers ,customers.
- You do not get someone who is successful to teach you what to do, so really you are just guessing as you go along.
- This is a big one, you think that the internet should make you money before you invest in the tools and systems that you actually need.
- You get a web designer to create your website, Their job is creating websites kinda like art paintings, not like a marketer.
- Your attitude Sucks!!
- You lack patience and your job security mentality has your subconscious mind screaming for money after you finish your first weeks work.
- You spend all your time learning and not actually implementing what you are taught.
- You learn from another newbie who has not made any money online yet either, but positioned themselves to look like a guru to you.
- You spread yourself too thin never focusing on one thing moving from one online business to the next and live in complete overwhelm.
- Your website lacks the tools and plugins necessary to convert your readers into paying customers or subscribers.
- You never get started this gets rid of 70% of bloggers instantly, Many people think the Internet is like a lotto ticket you buy into it then make money. Unfortunately if you do not finish setting it up that lottery ticket will never work.
- Your content is all over the place you blog about so many different subjects your customers have no idea who you are or what you actually do.
- You are busy trying to create perfection and spend hours months even years trying to get everything just perfect, there is no such thing as perfect what you really need to do is get started.
- You spend too much time creating content and not enough time marketing it, without a good marketing plan your content will remain stuck on an island somewhere in the middle of an Internet Ocean.. No viewers = No Subcribers = No Sales =$0 Money..
- Fear of selling – You write content that your readers love but are scared to sell them anything, this could be you scared of selling personally, or a fear of even putting an affiliate link or banner on your site. If you have nothing to sell then your site will generate you zero income.
If any of these things sound like you then some one on one coaching maybe just what you need to get on the right track. Message me on Facebook for more information on how I can help you build your online business.
Alternatively if you are ready to get started in an online business right away