Direct Marketing – Where to Put Flyers
If you are looking to increase you customer base by marketing with flyers then you need to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth when you go out and distribute them. Here is a list of 7 places to put your fliers (and not to put your fliers) in order to get the biggest response for your time and money. Read on to find how more.
Direct marketing is one of the best grassroots ways to get the biggest return on your marketing dollar. By directly targeting your customer using a carefully crafted sales letter or flyer, you can bring in a lot of new customers that you would not normally get from other means. Here are 7 places to use and avoid placing your flyers:
1. Avoid putting them under windshields in parking lots. This is a sure-fire way to get your flyers thrown on the ground. This is interruption marketing and a waste of your time.
2. Put them in mailboxes of the homes in a direct radius of your business. If you can figure out your local demographic area, perform a door to door flyer campaign in your own neighborhood.
3. Avoid handing them out in public unless you KNOW that you are handing them out to your audience. Again, interruption marketing and an instant toss in the trash.
4. Pass them out a trade shows
5. Post them on local bulletin boards (with tear off tabs for your contact info) in businesses that cater to your customers.
6. Work out a deal where your flier ends up in the packaging or shopping bags of customers that will fit your niche. Perhaps you partner with another company for reciprocal flyer trading to customers. You can also offer the coupons on the flyer as a bonus to your customers.
7. Mail a sales letter or flyer to all of your CURRENT customers. This is where you tap into the buying power of repeat business instead of trying to get new customers each time.
Once you can master the writing style of a flyer or sales letter you can sell almost anything in any category. The biggest trick is to make sure you are using the right message to the right hungry crowd of people that is already looking for what you are selling. If you have to invent the market for your product, you are in for a tough road ahead.
oshua Black is the developer of the Underdog Sales Letter System. This report gives you all of tips, templates, and tricks necessary to create your own customer-grabbing sales letters in as little as 8 hours. Check it out at:http://www.sales-letter-system.com.